Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/honda lawnmower hrr2163vxa roto stop lever

My Honda lawnmower hrr2163vxa roto stop lever disengages by itself. I took it apart and I am having a problem putting it back together. Would you have any diagrams of how it is assembled. Any help and insight you could give me would be greatly appreciated. This is not the button model but it has a lever that you push forward to engage and it disengages by itself. Internally there seems to be no worn parts and I need to know how to reassemble it. Also would you have any ideas why this is happening.
Thank you for any help,

Did you try downloading the service manual?
You will have to sign up to download.

Did you check You Tube:

Parts diagram:

Let me know if any of the links are helpful.

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones

Lawnmower Repair . Certified Master Service Technician from B&S. Have 23 years experience on B&S, Lawn Chief, Weed Eater, Echo, Peerless, Wheel Horse, Snapper, Atlas, MTD, McCulloch, Homelite and many other numerous brands. Specialize in electrical repair.

Born and raised in the midwest. Started tinkering with engines when I was about 14 on my Suzuki RM-80. I began lawn mower repair at a small hardware store. I knew absolutely nothing. I read lots of repair manuals and met an older fellow who taught me many lessons. I continued working on small engines through high school and paid my way through college working on mowers at the same hardware store. Decided to get away from the midwest and mower repair so I joined the Air Force. I repaired air traffic control electronic equipment and ended up in Hawaii where I got a part time job at Small Engine Clinic. I gained a lot of experience from the Small Engine Clinic and had a blast repairing small engines. I then took the Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician test and earned my MST. I then traveled to Wisconsin where I attended the factory update training seminar and received formal training. Continued working on mowers part time as I completed 20 years of military. Retired from the military on a Friday and continued in the lawn and garden industry the next Monday.

MAS Aerospace Operations BA Mathematics AAS Electronic Communications AAS Electronic Technology