Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/pressure washer

Question
i have a craftman pressure washer is there a place to ajust pressure an how water comes out good but no pressure

Answer
Very few adjustments on most home owner pressure washers.  We have a lot of issues with pressure wands.  In fact, we have so many pressure issues due to defective pressure wands that we keep a good stock of known good wands on hand for testing.

If the wand is not the problem then we know it is a pump problem and just replace the pump to resolve the problem.

Do you have any friends with a similar pressure washer wand you can use to test your pressure washer?

Eric  

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones