Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Cub Cadet follow-up that you requested

Question
Eric:

You asked to let you know what happened.
I soaked the carb overnight.  Still no success.  I got a new carb and all is well.  
Thanks for your help.
Q: Model 12A-18MC056 runs badly with the choke off (pushed in). When starting and the choke pulled ...
A: Have you tried cleaning the carburetor? We have had some trouble with this engine, the carburetor. ...

Answer
Thanks for the update.  We are starting to see some Briggs engines where cleaning the carb is not fixing the problem.  Certain models, the newer ones with the square carb often require a complete new carb to fix them.  Very frustrating but as least the carbs are fairly cheap.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones