Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/honda GX270 starting speed

Question
hello,I'm trying to reform a honda GX270 engine,so I need to know the starting speed of the machine.So could you tell me some information about the starting speed and starting torque of the crankshaft of the honda GX270 engine.

Answer
I'm not sure what you mean by starting speed or starting torque of the crankshaft.  These are not common terms or specifications the manuafacture or industry uses.

They (Honda) do produce horsepower and torque engine capacity specifications for their engine so manuafactures know what the small engine can power.

Please let me know if you are seeking engine horsepower and torque specifications.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones