Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/poulan 2375 LE chainsaw

What is the proper fuel/oil mix for subject chainsaw?

Per the mnaual:

This engine is certified to operate on unleaded gasoline. Before operation, gasoline
must be mixed with a good quality synthetic 2-cycle air-cooled engine oil designed to be
mixed at a ratio of 40:1. Poulan/Weed Eater brand synthetic oil is recommended. A 40:1
ratio is obtained by mixing 3.2 ounces of oil with 1 gallon of unleaded gasoline. Included
with this saw is a 3.2 ounce container of Poulan/Weed Eater brand synthetic oil. Pour the
entire contents of this container into 1 gallon of gasoline to achieve the proper fuel mixture.
DO NOT USE automotive or boat oil. These oils will cause engine damage. When mixing fuel follow the instructions printed on the container. Always read and follow the safety
rules listed under HANDLE FUEL WITH CAUTION.

Manual URL:

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones

Lawnmower Repair . Certified Master Service Technician from B&S. Have 23 years experience on B&S, Lawn Chief, Weed Eater, Echo, Peerless, Wheel Horse, Snapper, Atlas, MTD, McCulloch, Homelite and many other numerous brands. Specialize in electrical repair.

Born and raised in the midwest. Started tinkering with engines when I was about 14 on my Suzuki RM-80. I began lawn mower repair at a small hardware store. I knew absolutely nothing. I read lots of repair manuals and met an older fellow who taught me many lessons. I continued working on small engines through high school and paid my way through college working on mowers at the same hardware store. Decided to get away from the midwest and mower repair so I joined the Air Force. I repaired air traffic control electronic equipment and ended up in Hawaii where I got a part time job at Small Engine Clinic. I gained a lot of experience from the Small Engine Clinic and had a blast repairing small engines. I then took the Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician test and earned my MST. I then traveled to Wisconsin where I attended the factory update training seminar and received formal training. Continued working on mowers part time as I completed 20 years of military. Retired from the military on a Friday and continued in the lawn and garden industry the next Monday.

MAS Aerospace Operations BA Mathematics AAS Electronic Communications AAS Electronic Technology