Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Carburetor Float to replace a Cork Float

Question
I have a 1942 Standard Twin Garden Tractor (hp) that as a Zenith
Carburetor #10925.  It has a cork float that is bad.  I would like to replace it with a brass float. I understand that the new gas effects cork or the coating on the cork.  The float is 1.125" dia and 1" tall.  Where can I by a float or where can I have one made?

Answer
Those, cork floats, are very difficult if not impossible to find.

Have you looked online at some carburetor specialty sites?

I used Google images and searched carburetor floats but I did not find any that provided float dimensions.

Have you tried you local mower repair shop, tractor repair shop, or checked in your area to see if there is a carburetor specialty repair shop that might be able to find a float that could work?

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones