Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Scott's wiring

Question
I have a Scott's by JD 2554 with Kohler. Short in wires underneath, melted connectors, made a mess. Am now trying to rewire the seat switch, brake switch and PTOclutch.  Can you post a wiring diagram or tell me what goes to where?

Answer
Search Google Images for "scotts s2554 mower wiring diagram".  

To you have the special connector plugs and terminal connectors to re-wire the mower?  The terminal connectors are not exactly the same terminals you buy at you local auto parts store.

If you do not have the correct terminal connectors you can use a solder iron and solder all the connections.

Have you checked Ebay for a used harness?

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones