Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/B&S Engine Carburetor

Question
Eric,
I have a B&S engine, 1BSXS.191VF 275228, on a DeVilbiss Ex-Cell Pressure Washer Mod. EXVRB2321, Ser.#2251017647.  I was replacing the carburetor and misplaced the three screws that hold it in place to the block.  Can you tell me the specs for these screws so that I can look into replacing them as I cannot seem to find a parts breakdown for this engine?  Tough to guess on the thread pattern, length and diameter.  Any help would be appreciated.
-Randy

Answer
Most likely 1/2-20 threads.
Copy and past the URL below to find the engine model number:

http://www.briggsandstratton.com/us/en/support/faqs/how-do-i-identify-a-briggs-a

The engine model/type should be something like 12h812-2324-e1.

Some of the carburetor screws are unique with a taper on the end new the hex bolt head.

Send me the model number so I can look up your engine.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones