Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Chainsaw

Question
I have a Husqvarna 149 chainsaw that stalls every time I give it throttle.  My father in law told that the carburetor needs to be adjusted for our area witch is 4000 feet above sea level. I want to know what the adjustment for this saw is. Can you help me with my saw? Thank you.

Answer
Hello, I know the frustration of this happening and it can be very annoying. On the newer saws you have to have a special tool to adjust those carbs. If you search on Google tool to adjust Husqvarna chain saw the tool will pop up. Once you get this you pretty much just turn it till the desired specs are reached. There is no way of telling what to tune it to because all carbs have seen different use. If you have any other problems let me know.  

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Zach Krouse