Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Kawasaki fh601v won't start 19hp

Question
Hello,went to start my riding mower and it just cranks.This is what I did so far.Fresh gas,filter,new plugs,new coils,checked compression and it is120psi each cylinder.Checked and cleaned flywheel magnet,and key alignment.Have good spark also.Getting gas to carb because when you choke it the bottom of the air filter puddles up.If I shoot some starting fluid into each cylinder it occasionally will sputter and backfire but won't start.Now I am at a loss as to what to do.Could it be the starter is not turning fast enough.I do not recognize a difference but never paid that close attention to it.It does turn at a decent speed.I am at a bind because it is stuck in my shed so I can't get it out to take it somewhere to get fixed.Any help,would be greatly appreciated.Thanks ,Rich.

Answer
Usually when a mower sits it has some bad gas in the carburetor. I would suggest to drop the bowl and clean it out really good with carb cleaner. I would also suggest to check the flywheel key and make sure it is not sheared. When you say it backfires does that mean out of the exhaust or intake?  

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Zach Krouse