Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Scag turf tiger 27hp kawi

My mower shut off. It turns over but the fuel pump is not engaging anymore so it wont start. I replaced the ECU, what other things should I look for to get the fuel pump to engage?

Hi there, I had the same problem with my Cub cadet LT 1050 26HP tractor. I bought a electronic fuel pump from Salvo auto parts and paid about $23 or $25 for it and removed the old fuel pump and put this one right were the oem fuel pump bolted on and wired it up. Now my tractor runs perfect and there are no fuel problems, so why do you try that.

If you copy this url you can see what the fuel pump I'm talking about looks like. If you need assitance on hooking it up jyst let me know and I'll assist you

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Michael Krouse J.R.

I own a small landscaping company and I don't like the idea of paying someone money for a service you can do your self, So I fix my own equipment and besides I have a masters degree in small engine repair so I don't even know why I would even think to pay someone to fix my equipment, So long story short if it has a engine under 50hp I probably can fix it.

I have a Masters Degree in small engine, I am Currently a ASE Master Tech and have been for 10 years, I rebuilt my first tractor engine when I was 16 and ever since I have been fiddling/tinkering and repairing engines.

I have a high school diploma, Masters in Small engines and A ASE Master Tech.