Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/koler engine

motor crancks but spark plug not firing

If the spark plug is not firing it is because of a ignition coil. The older motors build up rust on the ignition coil and will result in no fire. You must remove the engine shroud and remove the coil. Sand and then set the gap at .010 I usually use a business card or index card because it is the same .010.

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Zach Krouse

If it has anything to do with small engines I can fix it. I have fixed anything from Rear Engine Riders to Generators. I own a small engine repair shop and get slow at sometimes so why not help others fix there problems. No job is to big or to small.

I own my own small engine repair shop and repair anything that comes through the door. I have over 200 clients that I service and they always keep coming back for the friendly, durable service. There is nothing that I have not worked on. If it has a small engine I have fixed it.

I have a masters degree in small engine repair. I have worked on engines since I was 18 years old and just love helping people in the small engine field.

Voted best repair man by customers Voted best one in the field by customers

I have many clients and if needed I can provide phone numbers for you to contact them