Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Kohler

Question
I have a Scott riding lawnmower by John deere
it has a Kohler CV725s Spec # 69539 SS #3207101571.
It will run if you pull chock out but run rough when you put push chock in it stalls out
I spayed carburetor cleaner in carburetor  change fuel pump and still is the same.
Thank You in advance
Charlie

Answer
I'd start by removing, dis-assembling and cleaning the carb by blowing air from and air compressor through all the carb orifices (holes).

Once you know the carb is clean re-assemble and test to see how it runs.

Do you have an air compressor?  Did you check You Tube on cleaning carbs to see if it is something you have the tools to complete?

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones