Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/snow blower auger belt

Question
hi, I have a older craftsman snowblower that needs a new auger belt. I cannot find any replacement part numbers for this machine anywhere, therefore I cannot find a new belt that I know for sure will fit. it is a craftsman snow king II model number 71-52540-5. I have looked everywhere online for manuals. I need a replacement part number for the auger belt
Thanks

Answer
Did you try calling Sears?  Once challenge I have with the Canada models is finding the model numbers on the Sears Parts Direct website...the Canada model parts diagram are blocked in the US as I have found with several Sears Canada products.

You could use a piece of string wrapped around the pulleys to get an idea of the belt length you need then go buy a few sizes and see which belt will work.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones