Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/riding mower deck bagger chute

Question
iv been looking every where for a grass bagger system for my electrolux/poulan 38'' riding mower and cant find a thing the deck has a bolt sticking out of it where the chute bolts to it but i cant fibd a thing and poulan co is closed due to weather today please help

Answer
How old is the mower and what is the mower model number?

The mower model number is located on a sticker, about the size of a business card, usually located under the rear seat or fenders.

Let me know the model number so I can see if a grass bagger system is still available for your mower.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones