Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/looking for lawnmower parts

noma brute
noma brute  

noma brute
noma brute  
Hi, I have two noma brute push lawn mower model# ctmm6000 and ctcmm6000, I am having such a hard time finding a replacement blade bolt and blade support. Could you please help me!! I'm attaching both of the mowers model number stickers.

Did you Google "Murray blade adapter"?

The bolt should be a 3/8 inch bolt, fine thread 24 threads per inch...common 3/8-24 NF grade 8 will just have to measure the length.

Some of those mowers used several large flat washer to secure the blade.

As for blade adapters, you need to measure the crankshaft diameter and determine what key way system you need.

Search Google Images for Murray blade adapters.

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones

Lawnmower Repair . Certified Master Service Technician from B&S. Have 23 years experience on B&S, Lawn Chief, Weed Eater, Echo, Peerless, Wheel Horse, Snapper, Atlas, MTD, McCulloch, Homelite and many other numerous brands. Specialize in electrical repair.

Born and raised in the midwest. Started tinkering with engines when I was about 14 on my Suzuki RM-80. I began lawn mower repair at a small hardware store. I knew absolutely nothing. I read lots of repair manuals and met an older fellow who taught me many lessons. I continued working on small engines through high school and paid my way through college working on mowers at the same hardware store. Decided to get away from the midwest and mower repair so I joined the Air Force. I repaired air traffic control electronic equipment and ended up in Hawaii where I got a part time job at Small Engine Clinic. I gained a lot of experience from the Small Engine Clinic and had a blast repairing small engines. I then took the Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician test and earned my MST. I then traveled to Wisconsin where I attended the factory update training seminar and received formal training. Continued working on mowers part time as I completed 20 years of military. Retired from the military on a Friday and continued in the lawn and garden industry the next Monday.

MAS Aerospace Operations BA Mathematics AAS Electronic Communications AAS Electronic Technology