Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/oil

Question
I have an b&s 10D902-0133-D2 3.75 hp power washer that I just got from a friend
when you pull the cord to start oil comes out of the muffler
there was no oil showing on the dipstick
feels like good compression do you think too much oil or bad valve? and do you know how much oil it takes

Thanks Greg

Answer
The pressure washer may have been tilted and oil got into the muffler.

Remove the spark plug and pull the string to see if any oil squirts out the spark plug hole.

Did you add oil to the engine so it reads on the dipstick?

Make sure the engine oil level is correct, connect the pressure washer to a garden hose, turn on the water and try to start the engine.

Let me know if the engine runs.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones