Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/oil and gas ratio

Question
I have an older model IDC 400-1 mini-tiller that wasn't used for a good while because it would not run.  I had my son take it to a guy he knows to repair it and it runs okay now.  I have used all of the fuel that the repairman left in the tank.  I do not remember the correct oil to gas ratio so I can mix up more fuel and cannot find the tiller manual.  I am thinking it was 32 to 1 but want to be absolutely sure.  If you can tell me the proper oil to gas ratio I would surely appreciate it.  Thanks

Answer
32:1 may be an oil rich mic but the engine will run cooler.  It may smoke a little more and could foul a spark plug every now and then but all 2 cycles are prone to fouling spark plugs.

Do you have any other equipment that uses fuel/oil mix?

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones