Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/fuild for toro K66MRY trany

Question
QUESTION: I have a Yard King pro lawn tractor with a Tuff Toro K66 MRY rear end in it,MRY P/N 69022, what fluid is used in it? Old fluid looks clear. It has no fluid in the reservor and is over an inch low from fill cap. It slowed down and finially stopped and became noisy unless the clutch (brake ) is slightly pushed in. Any help would be help full.

ANSWER: Google "tuff torque k66 fluid" or copy and paste the URL below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCgQFjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tufftorqservices.com%2FEnvEEdefault%2FFlatHTML%2FTechInfo%2Fttcoil%2Fpdfs%2Fcc%2520K62%2520M%2CV%2520K66A%2C%2520AC%2C%2520R%2CY%2C%2520AD%2520MODELS%2520%2520EQUIPPED%2520WITH%2520400CC%2520%2520RESERVIOR%2520CHECKING%2520%26%2520ADDING%2520OIL.pdf&ei=R--TVdy-OMiwsAWYxZW4AQ&usg=AFQjCNFoAZ3DgrwqYxyKe62xVySlkvuriw&bvm=bv.96952980,d.aWw

Eric

QUESTION: Found another problem, the drive pulley and fan assembly is bad. The splines in the pulley are stripped and I can't a part no for them, believe me I tried. Can you help me I am at my wits end. I have been on this computer for hrs and have had no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Jerry

Answer
Do you have a Toro lawn mower with a Tuff Torq transmission?

What is the Toro model number?  It will be a 5 digit model number located on a sticker, about the size of a business card.

You may have to look up the Toro model number to find the pulley part number.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones