Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Chain Saw manual

I bought a McCulloch Chain Saw years ago.  It is a MAC3227.  It still runs ok, but I long ago lost track of the user manual.  I would also like to have an illustrated parts list.  It would be nice to know what angle to grind the chain teeth and with what size file.  Can you give me a source?  I have tried to find one on the internet without success.

The file is 5/32 inch file and the angle should be 30 degrees.  

Not the manual for the model number you provided but page 16 covers sharpening:

Check the model number...the 3227 says it is a string trimmer, aka, weed eater.

The URL below has lots of McCulloch manuals:

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones

Lawnmower Repair . Certified Master Service Technician from B&S. Have 23 years experience on B&S, Lawn Chief, Weed Eater, Echo, Peerless, Wheel Horse, Snapper, Atlas, MTD, McCulloch, Homelite and many other numerous brands. Specialize in electrical repair.

Born and raised in the midwest. Started tinkering with engines when I was about 14 on my Suzuki RM-80. I began lawn mower repair at a small hardware store. I knew absolutely nothing. I read lots of repair manuals and met an older fellow who taught me many lessons. I continued working on small engines through high school and paid my way through college working on mowers at the same hardware store. Decided to get away from the midwest and mower repair so I joined the Air Force. I repaired air traffic control electronic equipment and ended up in Hawaii where I got a part time job at Small Engine Clinic. I gained a lot of experience from the Small Engine Clinic and had a blast repairing small engines. I then took the Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician test and earned my MST. I then traveled to Wisconsin where I attended the factory update training seminar and received formal training. Continued working on mowers part time as I completed 20 years of military. Retired from the military on a Friday and continued in the lawn and garden industry the next Monday.

MAS Aerospace Operations BA Mathematics AAS Electronic Communications AAS Electronic Technology