Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Small engine owner manual/ repair guide

Question
I was recently given a go kart frame and a lifan 6.5hp gas engine that needs a little work but i have no ideal what im doing,have no owners manual or repair guide nor can i find one in any shape or form anywhere!! I am desperate and sad to say dumb as they come at th8s stuff and require clear directions and at times pictures. I am looking to find a manual with what i hope has an exploded view of all parts their part name and hopefully part number so i can hopefully track down a part somewhere if i need one. I recieved this engine in several parts and know not exactly what engine it is but will provide you with all info i have accumulated and is as follows. It is a blue, lifan, 6hp, engine family 7CLGS. 19668F. DISP 196CC. MFR DATE 7/07, FUEL 87 OCTANE GASOLINE, EXHAUST ECS-EM, CARB-EVAP FAMILY CM, EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE PERIOD 125 HOURS. Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OBTAIN WHAT I NEED TO PUT THIS THING BACK TOGETHER AGAIN PROPERLY THE FIRST TIME SO I MAY BOTH USE IT AND BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY AND ORDER/ FIND PARTS?? MY TIME IS VERY LIMITED AND GROWS SHORTER EACH DAY AS MY GF STARTS HER TREATMENT SOON FOR HER CANCER AND IVE ONPY WANTED TO BUILD THIS GO KART AND HAVE IT RUNNING BEFORE HER THERAPY STARTS AND HAVE NO TIME TO DO IT. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Answer
Lifan is what we call a "knock-off" Honda engine.  They are made in China.  

I'd recommend contacting Lifan Power and see if they have a manual as I have never found one either.

Lifan URL below:

http://www.lifanpowerusa.com/contact-us/

Give them a call and see if they can help.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones