Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Manual for Wizard 8 HP Snow Thrower 627804X10A

Question
I'm trying to locate a source for a owners manual for Wizard 8 HP Electric Start 27" Path Snow Thrower (627804X10A).

Answer
Based on the model number, your blower was most likely made by Murray.

Murray went out of business several years ago but Briggs and Stratton took over the Murray brand name.

I Googled Murray 627804X10A and found several sources with that model number but most of the parts list pages let to "not found".

I'd recommend contacting Briggs and Stratton customer service and see if they have any old Murray archive parts and/or user manuals for you 627804X10A model.

There is a customer service link on their website.  It might take a few days for them to get back to you but this is probably your best option.

Eric  

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones