Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Snow eater by Rickel 3/20

Question
Where can I find a manual or information on a Snow eater by Rickel 3/20.  It's model # is 20300600, code 9242 m. Serial # 121712. I'd like to order a part for it.  The side cover which protects the belts is missing.  Thank you.

Answer
Most likely Rickel was made by another company like Murray, MTD, Noma...

Most of the old equipment manufacturers are no longer in business.  Murray and Noma closed years ago but the Murray name is now owned by Briggs and Stratton who are still in business.

You can Google Rickel 3/20 Snow Eater and search for pictures that might lead you to a manual.  I found a couple.

You can attach a picture and I can try to identify the manufacturer.

I researched Rickel stores and see they closed in the 90's so odds of finding a part through Rickel may be next to impossible.

I searched Ebay and did not find any Rickel parts.

Did you Google Murray 5355-0400?

This may be the part number Murray 57036MA.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones