Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/dynamow ds

Question
Hi. I'm looking for help regarding a Dynamow ds lawn mower. I have recently bought a second hand one and on first use unfortunately it dropped the bolt which goes through the blade and clutch into the bottom of the engine. I have tried to find it on the lawn and cannot find it anywhere. Would you be able to advise where I could possibly find a part number or parts list for this as my searches on the Internet are coming up empty.

Many thanks
Simon Bruce

Answer
Did you check this link:

http://www.lawnmowersshop.co.uk/dynamow-ds-ride-on-mower-pull-start-honda-spares

Since I haven't seen Dynamow brand mowers in the US I'm not exactly what size fasteners they use on their products.

You could make a template of the bolt diameter out of a dowel rod, some drinking straws taped together or any other round material to get a rough idea of the fastener diameter and length.  Then you could go to your local hardware supply store and purchase a couple of fasteners and see if they fit.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones