Small Household Appliances/Re: Coffee Pot Fuse Wheel

Nellie wrote at 2016-02-28 20:02:37
I have a Farberware Perculator #208 and the bottom turns to remove.  There are three notches on the bottom plate and if you will look on the edge of the base there are three bumps or indentations.  If you turn the base plaate(I use the three black feet to hold on to) gently and align the bumps with the notches, the bottom platae should lift right off by using the three feet to hold on to.  Replace the fuse wheel and align the bumps and notches up and spin the bottom plate until snug.  Good Luck.

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.