Small Household Appliances/50's LABELLE Silver Co. percolator

Libby Smellie wrote at 2012-04-03 20:06:24
I can't believe that I have the same problem!  I was just lifting my LaBelle Silver coffer percolator down from a shelf and the glass lid fell out and smashed to pieces on the floor. I've used this percolator for years and it belonged to my mother before I had it - it's been a treasured piece in our household and I desperately want to find a lid that will fit it too!!

Clarence and Deb Shaffer wrote at 2014-08-02 16:26:21
Stan we have the part your looking for! We have the exact coffe pot, we are missing the cord, and the part that goes underneath the handle we are willing to sell it to you if the price is right!  

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer