Small Household Appliances/Dormeyer mixer

I have a Silver Chef Dormeyer mixer. The motor runs and then stops.  
sometimes if I wait a few minutes it will start again. Can it be fixed?  The mixer is in like new condition.  I purchased it new in the 1960's.

We will be glad to look at your mixer but as you know Dormeyer has been been out of business for over 45 years.  We do have some generic parts that may work but we will not know until we diagnose it.  Please send just the mixer head to us with a diagnostic charge of $20 and we will attempt to repair the unit.  If we can repair it the fee will be deducted from the total bill.  Please send to us at:  Kiefer Appliance 4511 Monona Dr. Monona, Wi. 53716

Thank you.

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.