Small Household Appliances/uniprobe jpr1104


I need a uniprobe (JPR 1104) for my 41 year old stainless steel fry pan. Do you know where I can find one?

I have not seen a Uniprobe fry pan but all most all brands took one of two different generic probes.  They made two basic types:  one has a large center probe with holes spaced about 1 5/8 " on centers on either side of the probe, the other has the same center probe but the holes are about 1 3/8" on centers.  If you have one of these probes we should be able to supply you with what you need.

Hoover made a different type of probe.  It had a large center hole with two smaller holes on either side of the center hole.  This is not available anymore but we can modify the old pan to accept a new style probe if needed.  Hoover did make pans for other companies and stamped their names on them so you may have a Hoover.

If you would like to contact us please do so at:

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Wayne Kiefer


Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.


High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.

©2017 All rights reserved.