Small Household Appliances/Cord for waffle iron


Hi, I have a 1920s Royal Rochester "Golden Pheasant" waffle iron that I need a cord for. It is the deluxe model with flat prongs. The measurements would be 1/2 " center. The space between prongs is 1/4". Can you help me? Thanks, Donna

I could help you if your cord had round pins but the flat ones have not been available for years.

There is a possibility that we could replace the flat pins with round ones.  We would have to replace the pin board with pins in it.  If you can take a picture of the pins I will be glad to look at it.  Please email to me at:

Small Household Appliances

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Wayne Kiefer


Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.


High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.

©2017 All rights reserved.