Small Household Appliances/Dormeyer bowl won't spin

Question
I have 3 old Dormeyers and the motors all run strong and beaters turn, but none of the bowls spin, neither the small bowl nor the large bowl. They are 2 Mixwell and one Princess and the posts move to change bowl sizes. I wd40'ed the turntable posts. I put water in the bowl for a little weight. Still nothing. Thanking you in advance for any suggestions...

Answer
Sorry for the late answer but I just received your question.

I think that Dormeyer mixers had a small plastic button on the bottom of the outside beater.
If this was missing, the bowls will not turn.  If the button is on the beater, you may try to adjust the mixer head to the bowl.  There is an adjustment screw somewhere on the stand to put more pressure on the bowl.

I hope this will help.
Thank you.
Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer