Small Household Appliances/Whirlpool microwave

Question
Hello, I have a whirlpool microwave, model #- WMH3205XVB-1. It does not work. My husband check the power outlet to make sure it had power and it does. The cord seems to be fine too. A couple of times if you open and close the door the power would return to the microwave it would work for a few days then it would go out again. Could their be short in the microwave? The breaker for the microwave was also checked and that was fine too.

Answer
Sorry to be so late in answering your question but I just received it.  

It sounds like you need to replace a door switch.  There are usually two or three switches that are activated by the door but usually only one goes bad.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer