Small Household Appliances/gears for a sunbeam mixmaster

I have a sunbeam mixmaster model 2346-030 with chewed up gears, where can i get replacements?  (Its the drive gears for the beaters)

I am sure that you do not want to hear this but there are no internal parts available for your mixer.
I can sell you beaters, turntable, or a stand.  That is all Sunbeam makes for this mixer.  They do not want anyone repairing these units.  You would not buy a new one then.  They are even snapping the cases together and the tabs break when you try to disassemble the unit.  

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.