Small Household Appliances/Hamilton Beach Mixer

Question
Hamilton Beach Mixer
Hamilton Beach Mixer  
I have a Hamilton Beach stand mixer (8FM 127 s/n 8FM 225315) that I am trying to find some info on.  It is missing the pin that holds the mixer to the stand, and the timer doesn't seem to work.  However I am more interested in trying to find out the age and possible value than trying to find parts.  Can you help?

Answer
You should be able to find a pin at your local hardware store.  I think you can use a simple roll pin.  The timer is a different story.  It is basically a clock timer and should be taken to a clock repair person but they are not really worth the money to repair them.  

I am not at my shop to look up the exact model but I think it would date to the early to late sixties.  You should try Ebay as see what other models like yours have for dating.

If you are looking for parts, we still have a few that will fit these old mixers.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer