Small Household Appliances/Vintage Hoover electric frypan probe

Question
I have a Hoover electric frypan, Vintage 1950's and need a temperature control probe. You mentioned that this part is no longer available and that you can rebuild the frypan to fit a modern probe. How do I find someone that will do that? I love my pan and it's not easy to find something like it. Thank you for your help.

Answer
Hoover made probably the best stainless steel pan ever made but the probe they used was different from any other pan.  I can modify your pan and supply you with a new probe but the cost is $50 + shipping.  If you would like to proceed, please send us the pan with a copy of this email.  You can remove the handle if you would like to as sometimes they are broken in shipping.  Please send a $20 dept. with the unit to us at: Kiefer Appliance, 4511 Monona Dr., Monona, Wi. 53716.   Thank you.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer