Small Household Appliances/Nesco roaster 1950s

Question
Hi Wayne and thanks in advance
We have an old 1950s Nesco 18 qt roaster and the wiring has pretty much fallen apart.  It has worked fine for many years and I think if we can rewire it, maybe replace the knob, it would be fine.
Im sure someone like yourself could do this in your sleep, but I could use a wiring diagram.  Any ideas?

thanks
Ken

Answer
We used to repair a lot of these units but have not seen one in a long time.  The knobs and thermostats are not available and there is nothing that will substitute for them.  The wiring can be replaced except for the actual heating element and that is not available either.  That is why we do not repair them any more.  If it is still heating and the thermostat is working correctly, you can replace the wiring.  We have heat resistant wire if you need some, let us know.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferapplinace.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer