You are here:

Small Household Appliances/Oster Kitchen Center replacement part


Looking to find a replacement ricer feed screw for my mothers old Oster Kitchen Center. Looked on e-bay, Amazon, and just about every other link on the net with no luck. Please Help.

The ricer attachment is very rare.  There were not many made and to find parts for one is almost impossible.  You may have to purchase the whole attachment if you can find one.  

I am not at my shop right now so I can not say for sure that we do not have one but if you will contact us directly at:  we can check our parts and see if we may have one.

Just include a copy of this email.

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Wayne Kiefer


Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.


High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.

©2017 All rights reserved.