You are here:

Small Household Appliances/Hamilton Beach Drink Master #30


How do you replace the electric cord on this unit and where can I purchase the cord? It feels like the cord is stuck in the upper part of the neck. Is there another way of getting in the neck of the head to pull the cord out that way?
Thank you,

There is no easy way to replace the cord on this unit unless you only replace the lower end of the cord.  The cord is attached to the switch about half way up the neck.  The only way to get it out is to remove the upper end as well as the switch assembly.  If the wire is good inside the unit, you can splice a new cord inside the unit.  Use crimp connectors and shrink wrap.  Good luck.  If you need a cord we have them with three wires.  Always use a grounded cord.  If you would like to order one, please contact us at: 608-221-3322.  We can also supply the connectors and shrink wrap if you would like.

Small Household Appliances

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Wayne Kiefer


Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.


High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]