Small Household Appliances/Amana Radar Microwave

Question
When I set the timer on my microwave the time moves rapidly and doesn't heat. Example if I set for a minute the time is over in 10 seconds or less. Is there a way to reset my microwave?

Answer
If you unplug the unit for 1 min. and plug it back in again, it may reset the computer.  If this does not work, you may have to look for a new oven.  The repair will cost more than a new oven unless it is still under warranty.  To repair this unit, the whole circuit board has to be replaced and with labor you have more than the cost of a new one.  Sorry for the bad news.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer