Small Household Appliances/small household appliance repairs

Question
I have a Sunbeam Mixer, for mixing dough/batter, dated 1956, model # 12C.  I can hear the motor running, but the paddles will not turn.  Do you know of anywhere they repair them in Toronto, where I might obtain parts, and  where I may locate an instruction manual for it?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Cindy

Answer
We are one of the very few service centers left in the country. 53716We may be able to repair this unit but we have
to see the mixer to see what parts it may need.  We may have used parts that will work as there are no new
ones available.  If you would like us to look at.it, please send just the head to us with a $20 estimate fee.
We will call with an estimate and if you have us repair it, the fee will be deducted.
Please send to...Kiefer Appliance, 4511 Monona Dr.  MONONA, WI  53716
thank you.

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer