Small Household Appliances/instruction manual

Question
My daughter bought me an Oster Kitchen Center (16 speed Electronic Touch Control) from Ebay but of course no instructions. Where can I find instructions? This has a meat grinder, food processor and several beaters. My old one was less complicated!! Please help!

Answer
You are in luck.  We do have some old manuals that we will copy for you.  There are 112 pages in the whole manual but only 29 pages are the operating manual.  The remaining pages are all recipes.  I can scan the first 29 pages and email them to you for $15.  If you want the whole manual the cost is $30 but you probably do not need all of the recipes as none of them are actually designed specifically for the Kitchen Center.  If you would like the manual, please send payment to us at: Kiefer Appliance, 4511 Monona Dr. Monona, Wi. 53716.  Be sure to write a note telling us exactly what you are requesting along with your email address and phone #. Thank you.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer