Small Household Appliances/waffle iron insulator

I have a 50 year old Signature waffle iron that works great. It was dropped recently and one of the ceramic insulators that supports the heating element was broken. Do you carry such an item or know where I can get one?

I always save these insulators but they have about 100 different configurations and most of the time it seems that I do not have the right one.  That is just Murphy's law.  If you can take a picture of one of the good ones and send it to me I can compare it to the ones that I have an see if one will fit your application.    Please send it to me directly at:
It may take a few days to get back to you as I only work on Tues. and Thurs.

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.