Small Household Appliances/Hamilton Beach Super Mixette

Hello.  I own a sweet little hand mixer, the Hamilton Beach Super Mixette, model #79.  My problem is that I don't have the beaters for it.  I saw the same mixer, but a different model, #97, at a local thrift store.  I wondered if I bought it, could I use that models' beaters for my 79?  If not, have you got any on hand in your shop to sell?

Thank you for all of your expert answers and your time!

This must be your lucky day.  We have one new-old-stock set that will fit your mixer. The set is $15.95 + $5.00 shipping.  If you would like to order them please call us at: 608-221-3322 during normal working hours.  Thank you.

Please visit our web site:  

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.