Small Household Appliances/OSTERIZER 14 SPEED BLENDER

Question
Hi, Wayne!

I have subject which in the past I have always been able to get running again by pushing the 8 speed control buttons with a bit of an angle to remove crud from the contact points.This AM, this procedure did not work.  I still believe my issue is related to liquids running down the outside side of the glass blender where it might leak into the inner workings.  In other words, the buttons are not making proper contact with whatever they need to get electricity flowing.  Your input would be most appreciated

Answer
You can try some electrical contact spray cleaner but not sure if you can get it where it will do any good. Try to spray it down through the buttons.  You should be able to get some at any Radio Shack store.  Hope it works for you.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer