You are here:

Small Household Appliances/Parts for Hamilton Beach Model H Mixer


Is it possible to get brushes for the motor in a Hamilton Beach Model H mixer?

Also, there is a small hole in  the  top of the mixer (above the beaters).  I presume  this is for oiling the gears.  I so what type of lubricant should be used?


Harlan Harrell

We do have some brushes that will fit.  They are Oster clipper brushes that must be modified slightly.  The plastic caps have to be removed and you should reuse the old brush springs if they are good. They are the correct size.  We use them all the time.  They are $7.95/set + $5.00 shipping.  Please call us at: 608-221-3322 to order.

The small holes in the case are for oiling the bushings on the motor.  There is a felt at the lower end of the hole that oils the shaft as needed.  I would put a few drops of a good light machine oil like sewing machine oil in each hole. Do this every day or so for three days.  This will give the oil time to saturate the felts.  

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Wayne Kiefer


Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.


High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]