Small Household Appliances/Parts for Hamilton Beach Model H Mixer

Question
Is it possible to get brushes for the motor in a Hamilton Beach Model H mixer?

Also, there is a small hole in  the  top of the mixer (above the beaters).  I presume  this is for oiling the gears.  I so what type of lubricant should be used?

Thanks,

Harlan Harrell

Answer
We do have some brushes that will fit.  They are Oster clipper brushes that must be modified slightly.  The plastic caps have to be removed and you should reuse the old brush springs if they are good. They are the correct size.  We use them all the time.  They are $7.95/set + $5.00 shipping.  Please call us at: 608-221-3322 to order.

The small holes in the case are for oiling the bushings on the motor.  There is a felt at the lower end of the hole that oils the shaft as needed.  I would put a few drops of a good light machine oil like sewing machine oil in each hole. Do this every day or so for three days.  This will give the oil time to saturate the felts.  

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer