Small Household Appliances/Dormeyer Silver-Chef Model 4300

Question
Is there any place to get this appliance repaired?  The electric wire has many cracks and is broken away from the body of the mixer.  I would like to get the wire replaced.

Answer
We can repair this mixer.  We always use a 3 wire grounded cord on these models. This model is not an easy mixer to replace the cord on.  If you would please just send the mixer head and a check for $25, we will be glad to look at the mixer.  I would give you a rough estimate of about $30-45 for the cord and labor.  If you would like the mixer cleaned and oiled as well it will be more.  The est. fee will be deducted from the total bill.  Please send to us at: Kiefer Appliance, 4511 Monona Dr. Monona, Wi. 53716 We will call you with the exact cost.  Please put a note with the mixer telling us what you would like done.  Thank you.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer