Small Household Appliances/dormeyer 10 speed mixer model sm 13 ch

Trying to get the bowl to spin. I bought it from a thrift store. The bowl spun the first time I used it now it doesn't. Need some suggestions. Motor, beaters are fine. Just need to get the bowl to spin again.

There could be two problems.  One, the outside beater may have lost its plastic button or is worn too far ,that turns the bowl.  Two, the head may not be adjusted correctly.  There is an adjustment screw on the head that will allow the head to move closer to the bowl and put more pressure on the bowl by the beaters.  Number one will require new beaters.'

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.