Small Household Appliances/Hamilton beach model 934 milkshake mixer

Question
I acquired a absolute mint model 934 mixer. The unit has a beautiful chrome motor which is perfect. I have seen lots  1940's and 1950's mixers that the motors look similar. This unit is a wall mount, however all I've been able to find are the porcelain base models.i assume most if the porcelain base units were mass produced for home use. This being a wall mount would it have been manufactured for malt shops specifically? Endless searching I haven't even been able to find a single one like this. Is it that rare ?

Answer
You are correct in that most of these units were made with the porcelain base.  I have not seen a wall mount unit and we have repaired a lot of them.  Some of the stand alone units were also made in multiple units of three and some four and five units together.

There is a chat room that you may try.  WACEM.com  (We actually collect electric mixers)  Someone on the site may be able to help you.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer