Small Household Appliances/Hamilton beach model 934 milkshake mixer

I acquired a absolute mint model 934 mixer. The unit has a beautiful chrome motor which is perfect. I have seen lots  1940's and 1950's mixers that the motors look similar. This unit is a wall mount, however all I've been able to find are the porcelain base models.i assume most if the porcelain base units were mass produced for home use. This being a wall mount would it have been manufactured for malt shops specifically? Endless searching I haven't even been able to find a single one like this. Is it that rare ?

You are correct in that most of these units were made with the porcelain base.  I have not seen a wall mount unit and we have repaired a lot of them.  Some of the stand alone units were also made in multiple units of three and some four and five units together.

There is a chat room that you may try.  (We actually collect electric mixers)  Someone on the site may be able to help you.

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.