Small Household Appliances/VITANTONIO AUTOMATIC PIZZELLE CHEF COOKIE MAKER

Question
Could someone please tell me how to disassemble the top portion of one of these? There is something "rattling" inside the top portion, and I don't see any way to get it apart. There are no screws anywhere on the top half of this. Thanks!

Answer
Most of these machines are all snapped together and if you try to pry the top off you will break the snaps.  These machines are not made to repair, just go together easily at the factory.  I think I would just live with the rattle if I were you.  I do not know of any appliances made today that you can repair.  We used to repair them all the time but now can not get any parts for any appliances.  

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer