Small Household Appliances/Hamilton Beack Milkshake Machine

Question
I am trying to date a Hamilton Beach Milkshake machine.  No model number is listed on the plate, but it is serial number is 043991, and is for AC or DC.  It has no patent date either, just "Patents Applied For".  It is a single speed machine with automatic cut-on and -off as the motor is raised and lowered.  The base is marble.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Answer
Most of the Hamilton Beach drink mixers were built in the 1940- 60s.  This one is a little older that these as they were all cast iron bases.  I am going to guess that it was made in the 1920s.
Check out the following web page: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/WACEM/info
It is a group of collectors of mixers.  The site is called We Actually Collect Electric Mixer.
Someone on this site should be able to date your machine.  

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer