Small Household Appliances/repair dormeyer mixer

Question
I want to replace the cord on my dormeyer power-chef model 4201  how do i remove the back to put a new cord on.  I was able to remove the screw in the back but I could not get it apart after removing the scre.

Answer
I think that the case has to be split but I have not seen a Dormeyer for years.  I would recommend that you contact a user group called "We actually collect electric mixers"  WACEM.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/WACEM/info?pb=1   They will be able to give you a lot of information on your mixer.  

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer